The Ferrar papers; containing a life of Nicholas Ferrar; the Winding-sheet, an ascetic dialogue; a collection of short moral histories; a selection of family letters. Edited by B. Blackstone...
- Cambridge [Eng.] The University press, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 323 p. front., facsims., geneal. tab. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryBX5199 F4 A4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The life of Nicholas Ferrar here printed is a composite of the surviving manuscript accounts, each of which derives ultimately from the original Life by John Ferrar."--Introd.
Bibliography: p. -315.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Ferrar, John, d. 1657.Ferrar, Nicholas, 1592-1637.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
YCBA Collections Search
Ferrar, Nicholas, 1592-1637, The Ferrar papers;, 1938