Strawberry hill accounts; a record of expenditure in building, furnishing, & c., kept by Mr Horace Walpole, from 1747 to 1795, now first printed from the original ms., with notes and index by Paget Toynbee ... with many illustrations in collotype from contemporary prints and drawings.
- Oxford, The Clarendon Press, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 213,  p. XXVI pl. (incl. front., facsims.) IV plans. (1 double) 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA483 W2 A8 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Five hundred copies have been printed."
- Subject Terms:
- Strawberry Hill (Twickenham, London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, Strawberry hill accounts;, 1927