Leith and its antiquities from the earliest times to the close of the nineteenth century, with numerous illustrations, biographical sketches and portraits of members of parliament, provosts, distinguished ministers, &c. &c; also, an appendix of charters, deeds, and documents, relating to the burgh, by James Campbell Irons.
- Edinburgh, Printed for the subscribers by Morrison & Gibb ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front., illus., pl., port., plans, facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA890 L5 I75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Half-title: Historical notes concerning Leith and its antiquities.
Stamped on front covers, arms of Leith, in gilt, with motto: Presevere.
- Subject Terms:
- Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- Antiquities.Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- Biography.Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Irons, James Campbell, Leith and its antiquities from the earliest times to the close of the nineteenth century,,