Leith and its antiquities from the earliest times to the close of the nineteenth century, with numerous illustrations, biographical sketches and portraits of members of parliament, provosts, distinguished ministers, &c. &c; also, an appendix of charters, deeds, and documents, relating to the burgh, by James Campbell Irons.
- Edinburgh, Printed for the subscribers by Morrison & Gibb ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front., illus., pl., port., plans, facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA890 L5 I75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Half-title: Historical notes concerning Leith and its antiquities.
Stamped on front covers, arms of Leith, in gilt, with motto: Presevere.
- Subject Terms:
- Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- Antiquities.Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- Biography.Leith (Edinburgh, Scotland) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Irons, James Campbell, Leith and its antiquities from the earliest times to the close of the nineteenth century,,