Finch, Pearl, History of Burley-on-the-Hill, Rutland,, 1901
- History of Burley-on-the-Hill, Rutland, with a short account of the owners, and extracts from their correspondence, and catalogue of the contents of the house; by Pearl Finch ...
- London, J. Bale, sons & Danielsson, ltd., 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 39 pl. (incl. front.) 24 port., 3 maps, 15 plans, 9 facsim., 5 fold. geneal. tab. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 B94 F4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML Byzb 108m: "This is no. 25."
Title of v. 2 reads: History of Burley-on-the-Hill, Rutland. Catalogue of pictures, objects, china, manuscripts, minatures, &c.; also curious extracts from accounts ...
Author's name does not appear in v. 2.
"Only two hundred copies printed."
Includes several plates, facsims., &c. not given in the lists of illustrations.
- Subject Terms:
- Burley-on-the-Hill (England). Manor.Finch family.Genealogy -- Finch.