The countries of the world : being a popular description of the various continents, islands, rivers, seas, and peoples of the globe / by Robert Brown, M.A., PH.D., F.L.S., F.R.G.S., author of "The Races of Mankind," etc. etc.
- London; Cassell, Petter & Galpin [1876?-1892?]
Paris; Cassell, Petter & Galpin [1876?-1892?]
& New York : Cassell, Petter & Galpin [1876?-1892?]
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG138 .B76 1876Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings are unsigned.
BAC: British Art Center copy has v. 6 only. Bound in black- and gilt- stamped green publishers binding. Title in gilt on cover between two engaved medallions of animals.
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co. -- Publisher.Geography.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance
- Wood engravings -- [1876?-1892?].
YCBA Collections Search
Brown, Robert, 1842-1895, The countries of the world , [1876?-1892?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.