Sée, Robert René Meyer, English pastels, 1750-1830,, 1911
English pastels, 1750-1830, by R. R. M. Sée.
- London, G. Bell & sons, ltd., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.l., 375  p. incl. 61 mount. pl. (chiefly ports., 20 col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC880 S4 1911 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LSF Jc65 +911S: "This edition is limited to 750 copies, of which this is no. 302." Bookplate of Arthur Stannard Vernay.
"An exhibition was organized in Paris, in the present month [April 1911] representative of the work of the English portrait painters of the XVIIIth century ... and the following pages are descriptive of the delightful works shown in this interesting exhibition."--Introductory note, by Dr. G. C. Williamson.
- Subject Terms:
- Pastel drawing.Pastels, Reproductions of.Portrait painters -- Great Britain.Portraits -- Exhibitions.