IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sée, Robert René Meyer, English pastels, 1750-1830,, 1911
English pastels, 1750-1830, by R. R. M. Sée.
- London, G. Bell & sons, ltd., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.l., 375  p. incl. 61 mount. pl. (chiefly ports., 20 col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC880 S4 1911 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- LSF Jc65 +911S: "This edition is limited to 750 copies, of which this is no. 302." Bookplate of Arthur Stannard Vernay.
"An exhibition was organized in Paris, in the present month [April 1911] representative of the work of the English portrait painters of the XVIIIth century ... and the following pages are descriptive of the delightful works shown in this interesting exhibition."--Introductory note, by Dr. G. C. Williamson.
- Subject Terms:
- Pastel drawing.Pastels, Reproductions of.Portrait painters -- Great Britain.Portraits -- Exhibitions.