Sée, Robert René Meyer, English pastels, 1750-1830,, 1911
- English pastels, 1750-1830, by R. R. M. Sée.
- London, G. Bell & sons, ltd., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p.l., 375  p. incl. 61 mount. pl. (chiefly ports., 20 col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC880 S4 1911 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LSF Jc65 +911S: "This edition is limited to 750 copies, of which this is no. 302." Bookplate of Arthur Stannard Vernay.
"An exhibition was organized in Paris, in the present month [April 1911] representative of the work of the English portrait painters of the XVIIIth century ... and the following pages are descriptive of the delightful works shown in this interesting exhibition."--Introductory note, by Dr. G. C. Williamson.
- Subject Terms:
- Pastel drawing.Pastels, Reproductions of.Portrait painters -- Great Britain.Portraits -- Exhibitions.