John Murray (Firm), A handbook of Rome and its environs, 1864
- A handbook of Rome and its environs.
- 7th ed., carefully rev. on the spot, and considerably enl.
- London : J. Murray, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- liv, 480 p.,  fold. leaves of plates : maps (1 fold. in pocket), plans ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1864 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- BEIN Zab W723 Zz864J: Imperfect: title page wanting. Illegible ownership inscription on flyfleaf dated 1873, Rome. Manuscript notes on flyleaf through page . From the library of Donald Windham and Sandy Campbell. Accompanied by: The Roman catacombs: the catacombs of St. Callistus. Rome, 1904; business card of Antonio Boni with manuscript notes; two business cards of Veronica De Matteis; five ticket stubs. Accompanying materials are housed separately.
Bibliography: p. xxxvii-xli.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell, Sandy -- Ownership.Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.Windham, Donald -- Ownership.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 20th century.