John Murray (Firm), A handbook of Rome and its environs, 1864
A handbook of Rome and its environs.
- 7th ed., carefully rev. on the spot, and considerably enl.
- London : J. Murray, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- liv, 480 p.,  fold. leaves of plates : maps (1 fold. in pocket), plans ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1864 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- BEIN Zab W723 Zz864J: Imperfect: title page wanting. Illegible ownership inscription on flyfleaf dated 1873, Rome. Manuscript notes on flyleaf through page . From the library of Donald Windham and Sandy Campbell. Accompanied by: The Roman catacombs: the catacombs of St. Callistus. Rome, 1904; business card of Antonio Boni with manuscript notes; two business cards of Veronica De Matteis; five ticket stubs. Accompanying materials are housed separately.
Bibliography: p. xxxvii-xli.
- Subject Terms:
- Campbell, Sandy -- Ownership.Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.Windham, Donald -- Ownership.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 20th century.