Streeter, Burnett Hillman, 1874-1937, The chained library;, 1931
- The chained library; a survey of four centuries in the evolution of the English library, by Burnett Hillman Streeter ... with ninety-three illustrations and plans.
- London, Macmillan and Co., ltd., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 368 p. incl. front. illus. (incl. plans) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ791 S91 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Chained books.Libraries -- Great Britain.