Russell, Constance Charlotte Elisa Lennox, Lady, Swallowfield and its owners,, 1901
Swallowfield and its owners, by Lady Russell ...
- London, New York [etc.] Longmans, Green, and co., 1901.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 362 p. front., plates, ports., fold. geneal. tables. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 S97 R87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
LSF Byzs 184: Inserted at end: p. 51-54 from The Athenaeum, no. 3846, July 13, 1901, containing a review of the book.
Contains pedigrees of the Backhouse, Hyde, Pitt, Dodd, St. Leger of Shinfield and Jennings-Clerke families.
- Subject Terms:
- Genealogy -- England -- Swallowfield.Swallowfield (England)Swallowfield (England) -- Genealogy.