Grey, Charles, The Merchant venturers of London, 1932
- The Merchant venturers of London. A record of Far Eastern trade & piracy during the seventeenth century. By Charles Gray; edited and with a preface by Sir George MacMunn. With reproductions from old prints.
- London, H.F. & G. Witherby, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDS411 G74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- The personalities and adventures of lesser-known merchants and mariners of "The Company of Merchant Adventures of London Trading into the East Indies." cf. Author's foreword.
- Subject Terms:
- Adventure and adventurers.British -- India.East India Company.