IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Grey, Charles, The Merchant venturers of London. , 1932
The Merchant venturers of London. : A record of Far Eastern trade & piracy during the seventeenth century / By Charles Gray; edited and with a preface by Sir George MacMunn. With reproductions from old prints.
- London : H.F. & G. Witherby, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : front., plates. ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryDS411 G74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- The personalities and adventures of lesser-known merchants and mariners of "The Company of Merchant Adventures of London Trading into the East Indies." cf. Author's foreword.
- Subject Terms:
- Adventure and adventurers.British -- India.East India Company.