Dasent, Arthur Irwin, 1859-1939, Piccadilly in three centuries,, 1920
Piccadilly in three centuries, with some account of Berkeley square and the Haymarket, by Arthur Irwin Dasent.
- London, Macmillan and Co., limited, 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ix p., 318 p., 1 l. front., plates, ports., facsim. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 P5 D37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Streets -- England -- London -- Piccadilly.