Dalziels' illustrated Goldsmith : comprising The vicar of Wakefield, The traveller, The deserted village, The haunch of venison, The capitivity: An oratorio, Retaliation, Miscellaneous poems, The good-natured man, She stoops to conquer : and a sketch of the life of Oliver Goldsmith / by H.W. Dulcken, Ph.D. ; with one hundred pictures drawn by G.J. Pinwell, engraved by the brothers Dalziel.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Ward and Lock, 158, Fleet Street, MDCCCLXV 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 378,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3482 .D35 1865+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's mark of the Dalziel Brothers on verso of t.p.
BAC: Bound in gilt-stamped brown publisher's binding on upper board. Lower board is blind-stamped. Gilt edges. Stamp on front free end-paper: W. H. Smith & Son, 186, Strand, London
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, David and Judith -- ProvenanceW. H. Smith & Son -- Stamp.Ward and Lock -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1865.
- The Vicar of Wakefield.
- The traveller.
- The deserted village.
- The haunch of venison.
- The captivity: as oratorio.
- Miscellaneous poems.
- The good-natured man.-- She stoops to conquer.
- and, A sketch of the life of Oliver Goldsmith / by H.W. Dulcken.