Le morte Darthur / by Syr Thomas Malory ; the original edition of William Caxton now reprinted and edited with an introduction and glossary by H. Oskar Sommer ; with an essay on Malory's prose style by Andrew Lang.
- London : D. Nutt, 1889-1891.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR2041 S7 1889 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Caxton's text is "reprinted page for page, line for line", but in modern type.
Sir Thomas Malory and the various editions of "Le morte Darthur": v.2, p. 1-21.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- v. 1. Text.
- v. 2. Introduction.
- v.3. Studies on the sources, with an introductory essay by Andrew Lang.