Chatsworth / by Llewellynn Jewitt, F.S.A. etc. etc. ; illustrated by upwards of fifty engravings.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated guide to Chatsworth
- Buxton : J.C. Bates, Advertiser Office, 1872.
London : Printed by Virtue and Co., City Road, 
- Physical Description:
- 87,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C46 J49 1872Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Illustrated guide to Chatsworth.
With wood-engraved illustrations.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 66
"Works by Llewellynn Jewitt, F.S.A."--Page .
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped maroon cloth. Autograph: Mary Walter Cooper. Chatsworth. August 27th. 1884.
- Subject Terms:
- Bates, J.C. -- Publisher.Cavendish family -- History.Chatsworth (England) -- Guidebooks.Cooper, Mary Walter -- Autograph, Chatsworth. August 27th, 1884.Country homes -- England.Palaces -- England -- Chatsworth.
Wood engravings -- 1872.
YCBA Collections Search
Jewitt, Llewellynn Frederick William, 1816-1886, Chatsworth , 1872
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.