John Murray (Firm), Murray's handbook of Florence and its environs, 1867
- Murray's handbook of Florence and its environs. With plans of the city and public galleries.
- London : J. Murray, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 126 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG732 M8 1867 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also published as part of "A handbook for travellers in Central Italy."
- Subject Terms:
- Florence (Italy) -- Guidebooks.