John Murray (Firm), Murray's handbook of Florence and its environs, 1867
Murray's handbook of Florence and its environs. With plans of the city and public galleries.
- London : J. Murray, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 126 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG732 M8 1867 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Also published as part of "A handbook for travellers in Central Italy."
- Subject Terms:
- Florence (Italy) -- Guidebooks.