Lord paramount of the Turf: Lord George Bentinck, 1802-1848.
- London : Faber and Faber Ltd., 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 170 p., 17 plates. illus. (1 col.), map, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1959Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bibliography: p. 163-164.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Blue cloth; gold lettering on spine. Blue and white dust jacket; dark brown and blue lettering on white spine. Color frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentinck, George, Lord, 1802-1848.Horse racing -- Great Britain -- Biography.Horse racing -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.