Anderson, Edward L. (Edward Lowell), 1842-1916, On horseback, in the school and on the road , 1882
- On horseback, in the school and on the road / by Edward L. Anderson, author of "How To Ride," and of "A System Of School Riding For Horses."
- New York : Henry Holt & Company, 1882.
- Physical Description:
- , 218 pages ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309 .A535 1882Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes glossary and index.
Includes "Slips for librarians to paste on catalogue cards" (for the present title),  pages at front.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 221
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse sports.Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.