Cope, William Henry, Sir, bart., 1811-1892, Bramshill , 
Bramshill : its history & architecture / by Sir William H. Cope.
- London : H.J. Infield, 160, Fleet Street, E.C., 
South of England Printing Works, 160, Fleet Street, E.C.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 132 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNA7625 B73 C66 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7625.B76 C66 1883Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Date of publication from NSTC.
The plates are mounted photographs by Frank Mason Good.
"List of the published prints and views of Bramshill": Appendix VII, p. 131-132.
English catalogue of books, v. 4, p. 187
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center Rare Book copy bound in publisher's original navy cloth. Title stamped in gilt on front cover. Two inscription: Sir Edwin Sullivan from the author - 1888 and W. E. White. St. Paneras. London 18-1-1946.
SML Byzb 90p: Armorial bookplate of Calthorpe with motto: Gradu diverso via una.
SML Byzb 90p : Author's presentation copy to Miss Calthorpe with ms. letter tipped in.
- Subject Terms:
- Bramshill House (Hampshire, England)Bramshill Park (Winchfield, England)Country homes -- England -- Eversley.Historic buildings -- England -- Eversley.Infield, H. J. -- Publisher.South of England printing works -- Printer.Sullivan, Edwin, Sir -- Pres. insc. from the author, 1888.White, W.E. -- Autograph, St. Paneras, London, 18-1-1946.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1883.