Bramshill : its history & architecture / by Sir William H. Cope.
- London : H.J. Infield, 160, Fleet Street, E.C., 
South of England Printing Works, 160, Fleet Street, E.C.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 132 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNA7625 B73 C66 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7625.B76 C66 1883Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from NSTC.
The plates are mounted photographs by Frank Mason Good.
"List of the published prints and views of Bramshill": Appendix VII, p. 131-132.
English catalogue of books, v. 4, p. 187
BAC: British Art Center Rare Book copy bound in publisher's original navy cloth. Title stamped in gilt on front cover. Two inscription: Sir Edwin Sullivan from the author - 1888 and W. E. White. St. Paneras. London 18-1-1946.
SML Byzb 90p: Armorial bookplate of Calthorpe with motto: Gradu diverso via una.
SML Byzb 90p : Author's presentation copy to Miss Calthorpe with ms. letter tipped in.
- Subject Terms:
- Bramshill House (Hampshire, England)Bramshill Park (Winchfield, England)Country homes -- England -- Eversley.Historic buildings -- England -- Eversley.Infield, H. J. -- Publisher.South of England printing works -- Printer.Sullivan, Edwin, Sir -- Pres. insc. from the author, 1888.White, W.E. -- Autograph, St. Paneras, London, 18-1-1946.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1883.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.