The game of golf , 1931?
- The game of golf : Stroke play / by Joyce & Roger Wethered; Match & medal play, practice, middle-aged golf, watching for profit & Famous courses by Bernard Darwin; History & literature, by Horace Hutchinson; Golf architecture & green-keeping, by T. C. Simpson; with one hundred illustrations.
- London : Seeley Service, 1931?
- Physical Description:
- 251 p. incl. front., illus. plates, ports. (part fold.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2431Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed in Great Britain.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume IX. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, and tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.