Hell for leather : The Epwell Hunt, The Melton Hunt, Howell Wood.
- New York : The Derrydale Press, 1928
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. : ill., plates ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1033Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Three hundred and fifty copies of this book have been printed at the Derrydale Press by Eugene V. Connett of which this copy is no. 168."
BAC: British Art Center copy: White quarter boards, and yellowish-tan board covers; white paper label with black lettering and yellowish-tan hunt scene on front cover, gold lettering on spine, untrimmed. Color plates. Number 337 of 350 copies. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting songs.
- The Epwell hunt; or, Black collars in the rear, by Edward Goulburn, esq.-The Melton hunt; a day with Lord Southamptons̓ hounds, 1830.-Howell Wood: or, The Raby hunt in Yorkshire, by Martin Hawke, esq.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.