Fitch, Robert, Views of the gates of Norwich, made in the years 1792-3,, 1861
- Views of the gates of Norwich, made in the years 1792-3, by the late John Ninham, with an historical introduction, extracts from the corporation records and papers of the late John Kirkpatrick, contributed to the transactions of the Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society.
- Norwich [Eng.] Printed by Cundall, Miller, and Leavins, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 36 p. 22 plates. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 N88 F57 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Norwich (England) -- Description and travel.