IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Watson, Alfred Edward Thomas, 1849-1922, King Edward VII. as a sportsman,, 1911
King Edward VII. as a sportsman, by Alfred E.T. Watson; with an introduction and a chapter on "yachting" by Captain the Hon. Sir Seymour Fortescue ... contributions by the Marquess of Ripon ... Lord Walsingham, Lord Ribblesdale, and others; with 1 photogravure plate, 10 plates in colour, 12 Rembrandt-gravure plates, and 79 half-tone illustrations.
- London, Longmans, Green and Co., 1911.
New York [etc.] : Longmans, Green and Co., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 380,  p. front., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2389Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarto. Greyish-white mock vellum; gold decorative stamping on front cover and spine, gold crest stamped on red leather label on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Frontispiece, 79 half-tone illustrations, 1 photogravure plate, 10 color plates, and 12 Rembrandt-gravure plates. Number 163 of 255 copies. Spine height: 11 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910.Sports -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.