King Edward VII. as a sportsman, by Alfred E.T. Watson; with an introduction and a chapter on "yachting" by Captain the Hon. Sir Seymour Fortescue ... contributions by the Marquess of Ripon ... Lord Walsingham, Lord Ribblesdale, and others; with 1 photogravure plate, 10 plates in colour, 12 Rembrandt-gravure plates, and 79 half-tone illustrations.
- London, Longmans, Green and Co., 1911.
New York [etc.] : Longmans, Green and Co., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 380,  p. front., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2389Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarto. Greyish-white mock vellum; gold decorative stamping on front cover and spine, gold crest stamped on red leather label on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Frontispiece, 79 half-tone illustrations, 1 photogravure plate, 10 color plates, and 12 Rembrandt-gravure plates. Number 163 of 255 copies. Spine height: 11 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910.Sports -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Watson, Alfred Edward Thomas, 1849-1922, King Edward VII. as a sportsman,, 1911
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.