Harriss, Robert Preston, 1903-, The foxes, 1936
- The foxes [by] R. P. Harriss.
- Boston, Houghton Mifflin company 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. 1., 3-239,  p. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1002Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 438
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture pinkish-brown cloth, faded spine; silver pictorial stamping on the front cover, silver lettering and blind stamped on front cover and spine. Half-title, title-page with line-photoengraving. Spine height: 8 3/8 inches.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.