Fothergill, George Algernon, b. 1868, Twenty sporting designs , 1911
Twenty sporting designs : with selections from the poets / by George A. Fothergill.
- Edition de luxe.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Neill & Co., for the author, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 109,  p. : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1195.S73 F68 1911+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title printed within an ornamental border.
Limited edition of 300 copies.
Some illustrations are mounted photomechanical reproductions.
Subscribers list, p. 107-.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 308
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 13 of 300. Bound in publisher's quarter gray cloth and printed boards.
MUDD,ZETA Jn18 0359: "... no. 171."
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 20th century.Hunting -- Scotland -- Social life and customs.Neill & Co. -- Printer.Sporting prints.Sports -- Poetry.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1911.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.