Savill, Mervyn, Tide of London;, 
Tide of London; a study of London and its river.
- London, Britannicus Liber 
- Physical Description:
- 176 p. illus. (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 T2 S38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 163-168.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History.London (England) -- Social life and customs.Thames River (England)