Travels : comprising observations made during a residence in the Tarentaise, and various parts of the Grecian and Pennine Alps, and in Switzerland and Auvergne, in the years 1820, 1821, and 1822 / by R. Bakewell.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDQ23 B16 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 56
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in original brown boards, as issued.
MUDD Edi 820B Copy 2: Bookplate of Henry Oddie.
Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode, New-Street Square.
Plates by J. Clark; after R[obert] Bakewell.
- Subject Terms:
- Alps -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, A. & R -- Printer. (BAC,RB)Switzerland -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1823.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.