William Bartram, botanical and zoological drawings, 1756-1788 : reproduced from the Fothergill album in the British Museum (Natural History) / edited with an introduction and commentary by Joseph Ewan.
- Additional Title(s):
Botanical and zoological drawings
- Philadelphia : The American Philosophical Society, MCMLXVIII .
- Physical Description:
- x, 180 p. : 60 plates (part color) ; 41 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F Q 1Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1372: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Spine title: William Bartram drawings.
Includes bibliographical references: (p. 168-172) and index.
Yale medical historical book transferred from Kline science library 2015.
- Subject Terms:
- Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Botany.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Natural history -- Pictorial works.Zoology.
YCBA Collections Search
Ewan, Joseph, 1909-1999, William Bartram, botanical and zoological drawings, 1756-1788 , MCMLXVIII