William Bartram, botanical and zoological drawings, 1756-1788 : reproduced from the Fothergill album in the British Museum (Natural History) / edited with an introduction and commentary by Joseph Ewan.
- Additional Title(s):
Botanical and zoological drawings
- Philadelphia : The American Philosophical Society, MCMLXVIII .
- Physical Description:
- x, 180 p. : 60 plates (part color) ; 41 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F Q 1Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1372: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Spine title: William Bartram drawings.
Includes bibliographical references: (p. 168-172) and index.
Yale medical historical book transferred from Kline science library 2015.
- Subject Terms:
- Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Botany.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Natural history -- Pictorial works.Zoology.
YCBA Collections Search
Ewan, Joseph, 1909-1999, William Bartram, botanical and zoological drawings, 1756-1788 , MCMLXVIII