Observations on fox-hunting, by Colonel Cook.
- A new edition with coloured plates after pictures by Wolstenholme, Alken and others and an introd. by Lord Willoughby De Broke.
- New York, Longmans, Green, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 144 p. plates (part col.) 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 535Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Black quarter cloth, and orange board covers; gold lettering front cover and spine, gold foxhead on front cover, untrimmed. Color plates after Wolstenholme, Alken; plates after J. Barenger, Joshua Reynolds, etc. Spine height: 10 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.