Drinkers of the wind, by Carl R. Raswan.
- New York, Creative Age Press, Inc., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., -292 p. front., plates, ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1812Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Second printing. Light tannish-yellow cloth; dark red lettering on spine, blind stamped horsehead on front cover, top edge brownish-red. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Arabian horse.Arabian Peninsula -- Description and travel.Bedouins.Egypt -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.