Drinkers of the wind, by Carl R. Raswan.
- New York, Creative Age Press, Inc., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., -292 p. front., plates, ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1812Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Second printing. Light tannish-yellow cloth; dark red lettering on spine, blind stamped horsehead on front cover, top edge brownish-red. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Arabian horse.Arabian Peninsula -- Description and travel.Bedouins.Egypt -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.