Carlisle, D. T. (Donald Thompson), 1894-, Wining and dining with rhyme and reason , 1933
Wining and dining with rhyme and reason / by D.T. Carlisle and Elizabeth Dunn ; illustrated by D.T. Carlisle.
- New York : Minton, Balch & Company, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP548 .C37 1933Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrated lining-papers.
Bibliography: page 128.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's pink cloth. Bookplate: From the library of Stephen Parks.
- Subject Terms:
- Dinners and dining.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.Wine and wine making.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.