Young, Robert Magill, 1851-1925, Historical notices of old Belfast and its vicinity;, 1896
- Historical notices of old Belfast and its vicinity; a selection from the Mss. collected by William Pinkerton, F.S.A., for his intended history of Belfast, additional documents, letters, and ballads, O'Mellan's narrative of the wars of 1641, biography of Mary Ann M'Cracken, now first printed ... Edited with notes by Robert M. Young.
- Belfast, M. Ward, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 287,  p. incl. illus., ports., maps, plans, coats of arms. col. front. (coat of arms) plates, fold. map. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA995 B5 Y68 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Life of Mary Ann M'Cracken... by her grandniece, Miss Anna M'Cleery": p. 175-197.
- Subject Terms:
- Belfast (Northern Ireland) -- History -- Sources.Ireland -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641.Ireland -- History -- Sources.M'Cracken, Mary Ann, 1770-1866.