Markham, Felix Maurice Hippisley, Oxford, 
- Oxford [by] Felix Markham; introduction by C. M. Bowra, photographs by Penny Tweedie, notes on illustrations by Ian Lowe.
- London, Weidenfeld & Nicolson 
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. illus. (incl. 16 col.), map. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF510 .M35 1967 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Illus. on endpapers.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.