Finberg, A. J. (Alexander Joseph), 1866-1939, Turner's sketches and drawings,, 
Turner's sketches and drawings, by A. J. Finberg; with 100 illustrations.
- London, Methuen & co., ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 163,  p. col. front., LXXXVII pl. on 64 l. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 F565 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part of the plates printed on both sides.
"First published in 1910."
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.