Ditchfield, P. H. (Peter Hampson), 1854-1930, London survivals;, 
- London survivals; a record of the old buildings and associations of the city, by P. H. Ditchfield ... with 114 illustrations by E. L. Wratten.
- London, Methuen & co. ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 312 p. incl. illus., plates, plans. col. front. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA684 D57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
Master negative microfilm available: SOLINET,1998 SOLINET/ASERL Cooperative Microfilming Project (NEH PS-21089) (OHLG38733133-B)
- Subject Terms:
- Guilds -- England -- London.Historic buildings -- England -- London.London (England) -- Description and travel.