IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Friedländer, Paul, 1882-1968, Plato;, [1958-
Plato; translated from the German by Hans Meyerhoff.
- Additional Title(s):
- [New York] Pantheon Books [1958-
- Physical Description:
- v. illus., port., map. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes."
- Subject Terms:
- 1. An introduction.--2. The dialogues, first period.--3. The dialogues, second and third periods.