Bagot, A. G., Men we meet in the field , 1881
- Men we meet in the field / by A.G. Bagot ("Bagatelle").
- Alternate Title(s):
- Bullshire hounds
- London : Tinsley Brothers, 8, Catherine Street, Strand, 1881.
London : Charles Dickens and Evans, Crystal Palace Press, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 320 pages, ( leaf of plates) : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 .B34 1881Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added title page with title: Men we meet in the field, or, The Bullshire hounds. By A.G. Bagot ("Bagatelle"), author of "Sporting sketches in three continents."
Errata slip inserted.
With a wood-engraved frontispiece.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Anecdotes.Hunting -- Great Britain.Hunting -- Humor.
- Wood engravings -- 1881.
Errata slips (Printing)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.