Phillips, Claude, Sir, 1848-1924, The picture gallery of Charles I , 1896
The picture gallery of Charles I / by Claude Phillips ...
- London : Seeley and Co. Limited, Essex Street, Strand ; New York : Macmillan and Co., 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 W65 L64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND553.W3 P55 1895+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin FillerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half morocco with marbled boards. Bookplate: Martin Myles. Bound with: Antoine Watteau / Claude Phillips. London : Seeley and Co., 1895.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Art collections.Filler, Martin Myles -- Bookplate.Painting -- Private collections -- England.