Northampton (England), The records of the borough of Northampton, 1898
- The records of the borough of Northampton. Preface by the Lord Bishop of London, introductory chapter on the history of the town by W. Ryland D. Adkins. The first volume ed. by Christopher A. Markham. The second volume ed. by the Rev. J. Charles Cox. Pub. by order of the Corporation of the county borough of Northampton.
- [London, E. Stock; etc., etc.] 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. vi pl., plan, 1 facsim. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 N8 A4 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SML,Y Byzn 46: "... [T]his is no. 4 small paper."
Covers the period 1066-1835.
Title in red and black.
General and special t.-p. in each vol.; imprint on special t.-p. only. Plan in pocket.
"Of this work not more than 100 large paper, and 500 small paper, copies have been printed ..."
- Subject Terms:
- Northampton (England) -- History -- Sources.