The Tomb of Ramesses VI, 
The Tomb of Ramesses VI.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This study is based on the work of an expedition sponsored by the Bollingen Foundation ... October, 1949, to June, 1951."
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Religion.Egyptian literature.Ramses VI, King of Egypt.
- pt. 1. Texts, translated with introductions by A. Piankoff; edited by N. Rambova.--pt. 2. Plates, recorded by N. Rambova; photographed by L.F. Husson.