Martz, Louis L. (Louis Lohr), 1913-2001, The later career of Tobias Smollett,, 1942
The later career of Tobias Smollett, by Louis L. Martz.
- New Haven, Yale University Press; 1942.
London, H. Milford, Oxford University Press, 1942.
- Physical Description:
- ix p., 2 l., 213 p. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3696 M35 1942 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Articles & Chapters
- "This study was begun as a dissertation at Yale university  ... for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy."--Pref.
"Published on the Kingsley Trust Association publication fund established by the Scroll and Key Society of Yale College."
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Smollett, T. (Tobias), 1721-1771.