Horses and stables / by Colonel F. Fitzwygram, XV, the King's Hussars ; with illustrations.
- London : Longmans, Green, Reader, and Dyer, 1869.
[London] : Printed by J.E. Adlard, Bartholomew Close
- Physical Description:
- viii, 616 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .F58 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 212
BAC: British Art Center copy: bound in publisher's original blue-green cloth; gold lettering on spine, blind stamped on front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Horses.Stables.Veterinary hygiene.
- Wood engravings -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.