Locke, John, 1632-1704, The library of John Locke,, 1965
The library of John Locke, by John Harrison and Peter Laslett.
- [Oxford] Published for the Oxford Bibliographical Society by the Oxford University Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 292 p. illus., facsims., port. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997 .L63 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704 -- Library.
- John Locke and his books, an essay, by P. Laslett.--Locke's library catalogue [edited by J. Harrison]--List of authorities (p. 2880