IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Locke, John, 1632-1704, The library of John Locke,, 1965
The library of John Locke, by John Harrison and Peter Laslett.
- [Oxford] Published for the Oxford Bibliographical Society by the Oxford University Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 292 p. illus., facsims., port. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997 .L63 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704 -- Library.
- John Locke and his books, an essay, by P. Laslett.--Locke's library catalogue [edited by J. Harrison]--List of authorities (p. 2880