Reynardson, C. T. S. Birch (Charles Thomas Samuel Birch), 1810-1889, Sports & anecdotes of bygone days in England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy and the Sunny South, 1887
- Sports & anecdotes of bygone days in England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy and the Sunny South. By C. T. S. Birch Reynardson.
- London, Chapman & Hall, limited 1887
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l. [v]-vii p., 2 l., 294 p. 6 col. pl. (incl. front., 2 port.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1836Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title-page illustrated in colors.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 234
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain deep violet-red cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, blind stamped on back cover, pictorial stamping on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 6 plates of color lithographs, 1 color lithograph on title-page, publisher's advertisements. Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.