Brown, James Moray, Powder, spur, and spear , 1889
- Powder, spur, and spear : a sporting medley / by J. Moray Brown ; with numerous illustrations by G. D. Giles and Edgar Giberne from sketches by the author.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1889.
- Physical Description:
- 292 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 354Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chapman and Hall catalogue, November, 1891, bound in at end.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 239
BAC: British Art Center copy: Sand-grain blue cloth; stamped in black and gilt on the front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of a gold pig and hunter on front cover, blind stamped on the back cover, gold lettering on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of collotypes, publisher's advertisements. Plates by G.D. Giles and Edgar Giborne from sketches by the author. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.