Spiritual disciplines , c1960
Spiritual disciplines / Rudolf Bernoulli ... [et al.].
- New York, N.Y. : Pantheon Books, c1960.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 506 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Mysticism.Spiritual life.Spirituality.Symbolism.
- Encounters at Ascona / Mircea Eliade
- On the significance of the Indian Tantric yoga / Heinrich Zimmer
- Spiritual guidance in contemporary Taoism / Erwin Rousselle
- The psychology of ancient Mexican symbolism / Theodor-Wilhelm Danzel
- The Malekulan journey of the dead / John Layard --Man and mask / C. Kerényi Symbolic and sacramental existence in Judaism / Martin Buber
- Contemplation in Christian mysticism / Friedrich Heiler
- The experience of light in the Gospel of St. John, in the "Corpus hermeticum", in Gnosticism, and in the Eastern Church / Max Pulver
- The spiritual man in the Persian poet ʻAṭṭār / Fritz Meier
- Spiritual development as reflected in alchemy and related disciplines / Rudolf Bernoulli
- Dream symbols of the individuation process / C.G. Jung
- The position of art in the psychology of our time / M.C. Cammerloher.