The Nostitz papers : notes on watermarks found in the German imperial archives of the 17th & 18th centuries, and essays showing the evolution of a number of watermarks / edited by the Paper Publications Society.
- Hilversum, Holland : Paper Publications Society, 1956.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 122 p., 152 p. of plates : ill., coats of arms ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1080 P183 5 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Introduction to the history of the Nostitz family, by Dr. J.F. Mayr": p. 1-16 (translated from the German by A.J. Henschel).
Bibliography: p. xxxvii-xlii.
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- Germany.Nostitz family.Watermarks -- Europe, Eastern.Watermarks -- Germany.Watermarks -- Heraldry.Watermarks.
YCBA Collections Search
The Nostitz papers , 1956