IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Griffith, George, d. 1883, History of the free-schools, colleges, hospitals, and asylums of Birmingham, and their fulfilment, 1861
History of the free-schools, colleges, hospitals, and asylums of Birmingham, and their fulfilment. With twelve illustrations. By George Gr iffith.
- London, W. Tweedie; [etc., etc.] 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., xviii, 601 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 B6 G75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- Spine title: Free-schools, colleges, hospitals and asylums of Birmingham.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham (England) -- Benevolent and moral institutions and societies.Education -- England -- Birmingham.