Griffith, George, d. 1883, History of the free-schools, colleges, hospitals, and asylums of Birmingham, and their fulfilment, 1861
- History of the free-schools, colleges, hospitals, and asylums of Birmingham, and their fulfilment. With twelve illustrations. By George Gr iffith.
- London, W. Tweedie; [etc., etc.] 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., xviii, 601 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 B6 G75 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Spine title: Free-schools, colleges, hospitals and asylums of Birmingham.
- Subject Terms:
- Birmingham (England) -- Benevolent and moral institutions and societies.Education -- England -- Birmingham.