Reynolds, Ernest Edwin, 1894-, The trial of St. Thomas More , 1964
The trial of St. Thomas More / by E.E. Reynolds.
- London : Burns & Oates, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 169 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 59Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "The engraving on the jacket is by Richard Shirley-Smith [Bain no. 70]."--Moss
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 59
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 70
"Chief references": p. [vii]
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth, with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns & Oates -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547.More, Thomas, Saint, 1478-1535 -- Trials, litigation, etc.More, Thomas, Saint, 1478-1535.Trials (Treason) -- England -- London.
- Wood engravings -- 1964.
Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.