Allin, Clare E, The medieval leather industry in Leicester , c1981
- The medieval leather industry in Leicester / by Clare E. Allin.
- [Leicester] : Leicestershire Museums, Art Galleries and Records Service, c1981.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE HD9780.G73 L44 1981 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Leather industry and trade -- England -- Leicestershire -- History.