Recollections of the Great Exhibition of 1851 ...
- London, Lloyd Brothers & Co. & Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., mounted col. plates. 61 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B T4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographed t.-p., colored and mounted.
In the portfolio issued by the publisher.
Abbey, Scenery, 246. (Abbey copy).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Lloyd Brothers & Co. -- Publisher.Simpkin, Marshall & Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.